Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day tour of Grand Canyon National Park from Phoenix
- Take in the Grand Canyon from South Rim Drive
- Stop at Grand Canyon Village, El Tovar Hotel, and the Cameron Trading Post
- Includes guide, and pickup and drop-off from Phoenix and Scottsdale
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult (sorry, no infants)
- Not responsible for viewing conditions at sites visited and reserve the right to alter itinerary or cancel tour due to weather (snow) and road conditions.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Vaughan's Southwest Custom Tours, Inc.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "He is also an amazing photographer which really comes in handy when trying to capture the beauty of the Canyon!" See review