- Go to the top of Camelback Mountain under the safety of a guide
- See 360-degree views of Phoenix and the Sonoran Desert
- A strenuous hike with hands-on rock climbing for those craving adventure
- Backpack use, bottled water, and snacks are provided for a stress-free hike
Departure & Return
Your Mad Desert Trekking guide will meet you outside the Echo Canyon Trailhead building off E. McDonald Drive. Please note that the parking lot is sometimes full and you may have to wait for a parking spot. Uber and Lyft will drop off at the trailhead.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mad Desert Trekking
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms