- Overnight Grand Canyon tour from Phoenix
- See the dramatic red rock country of Sedona en route to the Grand Canyon
- Take a driving tour along the East Rim to spectacular viewpoints
- Visit to an authentic trading post on the Navajo reservation
- Customize your tour with optional activities during your free time
- Stay overnight at a hotel near the rim of the Grand Canyon
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Your overnight tour from Phoenix to the Grand Canyon includes transportation in a climate-controlled van, one night of accommodation in the Grand Canyon Village, entrance fees, and hotel pickup and drop-off. Have free time to take a shuttle bus along the rim, walk around Grand Canyon Village, book optional tours such as a helicopter tour, and see other viewpoints.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Casual, comfortable clothing is suggested (shorts, jeans, comfortable shoes)
- Remember that the Grand Canyon is 20-25 degrees cooler than Phoenix, so layered clothing is suggested for winter months
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults.
- The price displayed is based on 4 people in a single reservation. If you require separate rooms you must make separate reservations. There is a maximum of 4 people per room
- Vans seat a maximum of 12 people
- Please note: Luggage Policy ~ One standard size carry-on (9”x14”x22”) and one personal item (ex. purse or camera bag) per person ONLY. This policy is strictly enforced. Space is at a premium for guest comfort. Extra luggage cannot be transported.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ma Pa Tours
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by 2-Day Grand Canyon Tour from Phoenix.