6 Days Leisure Phnom Penh Siem Reap
Lowest Price Guarantee
Price varies by group size
up to 24 hours in advance
6 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Meet and greet service at airport/ Private transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
Porterage 1 piece of standard sized luggage+1 hand carry per person for arrival & departure transfer
One-way transfer from Phnom Penh to Siem Reap with touring
English-speaking local guide/ Admissions according to the itinerary
Accommodation, insurance, gratuities, visa fee,visa authorization letter,and other personal expenses
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Phnom Penh International Airport, 12000 មហាវិថី សហព័ន្ធរុស្ស៊ី, រាជធានីភ្នំពេញ, Cambodia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Revealing clothes such as shorts and skirts above the knees and bare shoulders are prohibited in sacred places and temples. On the Buddhist day the Top Tower of Angkor Wat temple is closed. The Royal Palace will be closed in the morning time.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tour East Cambodia
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 6 Days Leisure Phnom Penh Siem Reap?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 6 Days Leisure Phnom Penh Siem Reap?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 6 Days Leisure Phnom Penh Siem Reap?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 6 Days Leisure Phnom Penh Siem Reap?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 68160P48
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursMulti-day ToursMarketsHistorical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPhnom PenhFood Tours - SihanoukvilleBus Tours - SihanoukvilleMulti-day Tours - SihanoukvilleMarkets - SihanoukvilleHistorical Tours - SihanoukvilleFood Tours - Phu QuocBus Tours - Phu QuocMulti-day Tours - Phu QuocMarkets - Phu QuocHistorical Tours - Phu QuocFood Tours - Ho Chi Minh CityBus Tours - Ho Chi Minh CityMulti-day Tours - Ho Chi Minh CityMarkets - Ho Chi Minh CityHistorical Tours - Ho Chi Minh CityCategory