6 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Check off Phnom Penh’s essential sights in just a day on this convenient private guided tour. Delve into Cambodia’s regal history at the Royal Palace and Wat Phnom, and discover its Khmer Rouge past at the Independence Monument and Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum. Savor a restaurant lunch, shop at the Russian Market, ride a “cyclo” rickshaw along the Mekong, and enjoy a sunset cruise. Tour includes door-to-door round-trip transfers.
- See Phnom Penh signatures including Tuol Sleng and the Royal Palace
- Ride a cyclo along the Mekong and indulge in a sunset cruise
- Relax over an included lunch in a local restaurant
- Enjoy door-to-door round-trip private transfers and guiding
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A maximum of 2 peoples per booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY EURASIE TRAVEL
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 32384P5
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPhnom PenhBus Tours - SihanoukvilleHistorical Tours - SihanoukvilleBus Tours - Phu QuocHistorical Tours - Phu QuocBus Tours - Ho Chi Minh CityHistorical Tours - Ho Chi Minh CityCategory