Discover Phnom Penh
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Lowest Price Guarantee
up to 24 hours in advance
9 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Phnom Penh is home to many of Cambodia’s most impressive temples and attractions, but exploring solo means missing the hidden secrets they hold. On this tour, begin with a pickup at your Phnom Penh hotel and explore the city with your guide. Discover top sites including the Royal Palace, the Silver Pagoda, and Wat Phnom Temple, and learn of Cambodia’s Khmer Rouge history at the Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum.
- Explore the must-see sites of Phnom Penh on this sightseeing tour
- Visit top attractions like the Royal Palace and Wat Phnom Temple
- Learn of Cambodia’s violent past at the Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum
- Hassle-free round-trip transport from your Phnom Penh hotel
Transportation by A/C vehicle on sharing basis
English speaking tour guide
Lunch at local restaurant
Other drinks & refreshments not stated
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
8:00 Pick up from your hotel lobby.
8:30 Depart from Starting point
17:00 End service and drop off at Night Market and you can return to your hotel by own arrangement or you can dine at any popular restaurant around.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Pick up time is from your hotel at 8am, tour finishes at roughly 17pm
- During festivals, crowds and queuing may be experienced.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian …) should be sent prior to your departure date and may not be available.
- Please be on time for the pick-up at your hotel.
- Revealing clothes such as shorts and skirts above the knees and bare shoulders are prohibited in sacred places and temples.
- On the Buddhist dates, Royal Palace is closed in the morning time.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour East Cambodia
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Discover Phnom Penh?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Discover Phnom Penh?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Discover Phnom Penh?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Discover Phnom Penh?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 68160P52
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursMarketsHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingPhnom PenhFood Tours - SihanoukvilleBus Tours - SihanoukvilleMarkets - SihanoukvilleHistorical Tours - SihanoukvilleFull-day Tours - SihanoukvilleFood Tours - Phu QuocBus Tours - Phu QuocMarkets - Phu QuocHistorical Tours - Phu QuocFull-day Tours - Phu QuocFood Tours - Ho Chi Minh CityBus Tours - Ho Chi Minh CityMarkets - Ho Chi Minh CityHistorical Tours - Ho Chi Minh CityFull-day Tours - Ho Chi Minh CityCategory