2 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
With over one-and-a-half million people living in the city, Phnom Penh can be an overwhelming mix of sights and sounds. Escape the stress of the big city for the night on board this sunset cruise along the Mekong and Tonlé Sap rivers. See riverside landmarks like the Royal Palace in the dwindling twilight, then enjoy a buffet or set menu dinner after the sun sets and the city lights flicker into life.
- Complimentary soft drinks and beers are available from the fully-stocked bar
- Vegetarian dinner options are available as part of the buffet and set menu
- Don’t get lost finding the pier: no-fuss hotel transfers are included
- A great break for the family: children under 12 years old can join for half price
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Cruise dinner (set menu/buffet) - sharing venue with others guests
Unlimited local beers and soft drinks
Wines, wisky, rum etc.
English Speaking Guide
Additional meals and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Children below 12 years old discount 50% (refund upon when we meet at the hotel)
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Green Era Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Phnom Penh Dinner Cruise?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Phnom Penh Dinner Cruise?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Product code: 39527P67
Explore Similar Things to Do
Water ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursTours & SightseeingPhnom PenhWater Tours - SihanoukvilleWater Tours - Phu QuocWater Tours - Ho Chi Minh CityCategory