8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Get the perfect introduction to Phnom Penh, ancient and modern, on this private tour. Your guide picks you up from your hotel, so there’s no need to haggle with tuk-tuks or taxis, then whisks you around the essential sights. See historic sites including Wat Phnom and the Royal Palace, learn about Khmer Rouge atrocities at Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum, tour the market, take a sunset cruise, and more.
- Action-packed private Phnom Penh highlights tour, including Patuxai
- Guide introduces the sights and history at a level that’s right for your group
- Capture the perfect Mekong sunset from a river cruise boat
- Save time and stress with pickup and drop-off at city hotels
Saved to wishlist!
Local English speaking guide as per program
Water and refreshment towels during the tours
Sunset Cruise 1 Hour
Landing and facility fees
Tips and gratuities
Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up from all hotels in Phnom Penh
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY EURASIE TRAVEL
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 32384P43
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPhnom PenhBus Tours - SihanoukvilleHistorical Tours - SihanoukvilleFull-day Tours - SihanoukvilleBus Tours - Phu QuocHistorical Tours - Phu QuocFull-day Tours - Phu QuocBus Tours - Ho Chi Minh CityHistorical Tours - Ho Chi Minh CityFull-day Tours - Ho Chi Minh CityCategory