1 day (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Enjoy a close encounter with nature—and traditional country lifestyles—on this private guided hike in less-visited Kirirom National Park. Hike through waterfalls, bat caves, and pine forest, soak up stunning mountain views, and experience how Cambodia’s villagers live in harmony with their environment. Your tour includes a packed lunch and door-to-door round-trip private hotel transfers.
- Spend the day hiking the unspoiled landscapes of Kirirom National Park
- Learn about plants, wildlife, and local lifestyles from your guide
- Stay fueled with a packed lunch and bottled water along the way
- Take it easy with 2-way private door-to-door hotel transfers
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
National Park fees
Transport by private vehicle
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Food and drinks, unless specified
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
The pick up time is at 6am from your hotel or any places if you mention during the booking.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Dress code is formal
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Vana Adventure Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 75526P7
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPhnom PenhHiking - SihanoukvilleHiking - Phu QuocHiking - Ho Chi Minh CityCategory