- Private city tour of Phnom Pehn with Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum
- Visit the Royal Palace, National Museum, and Wat Phnom
- Get a sobering look at S-21 and the Killing Fields
- Hear informative commentary on Cambodia’s past from an insightful personal guide
- Lunch and private hotel transport included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bravo Indochina Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.