Full Day Koh Dach Island by Bike and Tuk Tuk from Phnom Penh
Price varies by group size
- Explore laid-back Koh Dach Island during a guided trip
- Small group trip limited to a maximum of 9 guests
- Includes lunch at a local restaurant, all transport, and cycle rental
- Take a break from busy Phnom Penh to experience the rural side of Cambodian culture
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from Phnom Penh Hotel.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
What To Expect
Disembark on Koh Dach and pick up an included rental bike to begin a cycle tour of the island. You’ll roll through the varied landscape of this idyllic area, passing by farm fields, fruit orchards and rice paddies as you proceed. You’ll eventually stop to check out some of Koh Dach’s artisan workshops, offering the chance to observe weavers, potters, and carvers at work. Pick up a souvenir or two if you so choose.
Take a break midday for some lunch at a local eatery, followed by dessert picked fresh from the fields of a nearby fruit farm. You’ll then return back to the ferry port for the ride back to the mainland and back to your hotel in Phnom Penh.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A maximum of 9 people per booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A moderate amount of walking and cycling is involved
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- It is the responsibility of the customer to provide us with the correct name or the registration name which is also the name of your hotel booking and hotel information,should pick-up and drop-off services be included in the package. Any changes in accommodation outside 48 hours will be handled accordingly: changes within 48 hours may be on request.
- Please note pickup and drop-off services may not be confirmed for customers staying at private residences, apartment complexes, or other non-registered tourism accommodations. Customers may be asked to meet at a nearby hotel for pick-up and drop off
- The participants will have to sign a disclaimer form before taking the activity
- OPERATED BY Asian Trails LTD
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Full Day Koh Dach Island by Bike and Tuk Tuk from Phnom Penh.