6 Days Tour To Lalibela And Danakil Depression
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Lowest Price Guarantee
up to 24 hours in advance
6 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Transport latest model Toyota with Experienced driver throughout the Tour.
Experienced English speaking Ethiopian tour guide throughout the tour.
Accommodation and all meals throughout the tour.
Plenty of bottles of water 1.2 litters for the trip.
Surface Transport expense with four-wheel drive Land-cruiser including fuel expense and drivers allowance
Local guide service for the afar region as per the program.
Cooking, camping equipment
Scout and police service in Afar Region as per the program.
Experienced cook throughout of the tour as per the program.
Minimum of 2 cars per trip with local security.
Coffee and/or Tea
Tips are your responsibility. Giving tips is not mandatory but recommended. However, don’t give tips unless you are happy about the services of our colleague to you.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
we also pick our travelers up from their hotel
- Alula Aba Nega Airport, Mek'ele, Ethiopia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Small umbrella.
- Sun blocker.
- Appropriate trekking shoes.
- Equipment for a desert tour.
- Recommended medicines (get advice from your doctor).
- Dodom situated about 17 km from Erta Ale and it takes approximately 3 hrs of trekking. It’s 613 masl which is a lava lake and one of only five in the world, at the summit. Ert Ale is notable for being the longest existing lava lake, present since the early years of the twentieth century. Erta Ale ranks one of the most alluring and physically challenging natural attractions anywhere in Ethiopia. It is a shield volcano with a base diameter of 30 km and 1 km square caldera at its Summit and it contains the world’s lava lake.
- Enjoying the activity of breaking the salt from the ground, cutting into rectangular pieces and loading up on camels, and visit the difference landscape formed by volcanic activity. See oily lake, colorful salts mining, and follow up camel caravans. Walk over sulfur-caked surface with the hospitable and be welcomed people of Afar.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY TANKWA TOURS & TRAVEL AGENCY
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 125268P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsMulti-day ToursExtremeMulti-day & Extended ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPhnom Penh4WD Tours - SihanoukvilleSporting Events - SihanoukvilleMulti-day Tours - SihanoukvilleExtreme - Sihanoukville4WD Tours - Phu QuocSporting Events - Phu QuocMulti-day Tours - Phu QuocExtreme - Phu Quoc4WD Tours - Ho Chi Minh CitySporting Events - Ho Chi Minh CityMulti-day Tours - Ho Chi Minh CityExtreme - Ho Chi Minh CityCategory