- Scenic helicopter flight
- Excellent value for money
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Qualified and professional pilot
- Family friendly
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
Departure & Return
Phillip Island Airport
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum of 2 passengers per flight (Maximum 3)
- Maximum 3 passengers allowed in helicopter per flight
- Children under the age of 3 may sit on the knee of an adult and fly for free (with 2 full paid fares)
- Maximum weight of 130kg
- Adult pricing applies to all travellers
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Don't forget to bring your camera/smart phone to capture amazing photos.
- Helicopter flights are deal for people of all ages
- Dress casually and comfortably
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Important information - In line with the advice from the Victorian Government, we require all patrons (16+) to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to enjoy a scenic flight over Phillip Island. We thankyou for your understanding and support, and look forward to welcoming you.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Phillip Island Helicopters
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms