- Sightsee, shop and enjoy St Maarten's famous beaches
- Wade in the azure waves at Orient Beach and watch jumbo jets fly overhead at Maho Beach
- Stoll through Marigot to visit the open market for lunch and shopping
- Drive through the Simpson Bay Marina to see the megayachts docked
- Visit Harold Jack Hill with views of Simpson Bay Marina, the airport and nearby islands
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- It is recommended that you bring a swimsuit, towel, sunscreen and sandals
- Itinerary subject to change due to weather and traffic
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 23 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bernards Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.