4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Guided by a sommelier, you’ll sample fine wines during this afternoon tour in St. Martin. After transport to La Cave at Belmond La Sammana, you’re introduced to the Caribbean’s most expensive collections, paired with fruit and French cheeses. Then indulge in the resort’s branded rum. Your guide accompanies you to Marigot where you can take the guesswork out of shopping for souvenirs along with European brands, jewelry, and more.
- A sommelier leads the wine tasting at Belmond La Sammana’s La Cave
- Regional, Martinique-produced rum aged in port casks is also sampled
- Finish at Marigot’s promenade and markets, with leisurely time to shop
- Ideal tour for wine lovers who want to shop for high-end products
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
Port pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Kindly meet at the main entrance Port Gates - Next two the Port Sign " AC Wathey Pier" sign. Our Guide will be holding a Sign "Infinite Island Tours N.V."
Hotel Guests kindly meet in the lobby, Our Guide will be holding a Sign "Infinite Island Tours N.V."
- Princess Juliana International Airport, Airport Rd, Simpson Bay, Sint Maarten
- Phillipsburg, Sint Maarten, Unnamed Road, Sint Maarten
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY INFINITE ISLAND TOURS NV
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during La Samana Wine Tasting and Marigot?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during La Samana Wine Tasting and Marigot?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during La Samana Wine Tasting and Marigot?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during La Samana Wine Tasting and Marigot?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursWine TastingsPorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingFort LauderdaleSt MaartenGrand CasePhilipsburgShore Excursions - St MaartenFood Tours - St MaartenWine Tastings - St MaartenPorts of Call Tours - St MaartenCategory