- Visit food stalls, and taste samples from shops and restaurants
- Explore Philadelphia’s Magic Gardens and marvel at Isaiah Zagar’s eclectic mosaic murals
- Small-group tour limited to 12 for a personalized experience with a knowledgeable guide
Departure & Return
Corner of 9th & South Streets, outside New Image Art & Framing
We will end at the Magic Gardens in the Bella Vista neighborhood, with access to convenient transportation.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Attire: A good pair of comfortable walking shoes is recommended; make sure to check the weather report for rain
- Child policy: This is a child-friendly tour. Children between the ages of 6 and 11 inclusively are permitted on this tour at the rate listed; please select ‘child’ when booking. Children under the age of 6 are permitted to join this tour free of charge; at the time of booking, please advise if you’ll be bringing a child under the age of 6 years in the 'special requirements' box on the checkout page
- Maximum group size is 12
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Urban Adventures USA
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Lonely Planet Experiences: South Philly Markets, Mosaics, Magic Small Group Tour.