Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
The tour starts just outside Elfreth's Alley, one of the most authentic alleys in Philly. Here you'll open the tour, press 'start tour' and put the phone in your pocket. From there our technology will guide you through the streets and share the stories of the rebels that lived here.
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
The tour ends at the old City tavern, the spot the founding fathers often met to drink and eat.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY WalknTours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.