- Enjoy a sightseeing tour around Philadelphia
- Visit the must-see points of interest and landmark locations
- Travel in a comfortable minivan
- Educational, relaxing and fun for the entire family
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Ride through the Old City neighborhood in Center City, near the Delaware River where William Penn and the Quakers first settled. Visit Independence National Historical Park, a national park that preserves several sites associated with the American Revolution and the nation's founding history. Stop for a photo at the world-famous Love Park, or a run up the Rocky Steps at the Philadelphia Museum of Art.
Also, see Philadelphia’s Historic District, the birthplace of the nation and the first World Heritage City in the US; Penn's Landing along the Delaware River; the South 9th Street Italian Market, an area of South Philadelphia featuring a variety of grocery shops, cafes, restaurants, bakeries, cheese shops, butcher shops and more; Philadelphia City Hall, the seat of government for the city; the Eastern State Penitentiary, a former prison where Al Capone was once held and much more.
A local hotel pickup and drop-off is included on this sightseeing tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Pricing is per-vehicle for 1-6 passengers
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY North America Tour Hub
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Half Day Private Philadelphia Driving Tour.