3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Admission to the Museum of the American Revolution
Ticket valid for 2 Consecutive Days
Audio Guided Options available at checkout
Introductory film exploring the drama of the American Revolution
Special exhibitions when applicable
All taxes, fees, and handling charges
Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Museum of the American Revolution
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Museum of the American Revolution Admission Ticket with Audio Guided Option?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Museum of the American Revolution Admission Ticket with Audio Guided Option?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Museum of the American Revolution Admission Ticket with Audio Guided Option?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Museum of the American Revolution Admission Ticket with Audio Guided Option?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Museum of the American Revolution Admission Ticket with Audio Guided Option
3 to 4 hours
2 days 3 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursAttractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingPhiladelphiaSkip-the-Line Tours - PennsylvaniaAttractions & Museums - PennsylvaniaMuseum Tickets & Passes - PennsylvaniaSkip-the-Line Tours - New York CityAttractions & Museums - New York CityMuseum Tickets & Passes - New York CitySkip-the-Line Tours - BrooklynAttractions & Museums - BrooklynMuseum Tickets & Passes - BrooklynCategory
Museum of the American RevolutionPhiladelphia City HallDolley Todd House30th Street StationNational Constitution CenterElfreth's AlleySociety HillLibrary Hall (American Philosophical Society Museum)Mütter MuseumFranklin CourtPlease Touch MuseumIndependence Visitor CenterSimeone Foundation Automotive MuseumArch Street Meeting House Carpenters' Hall Philadelphia’s Magic GardensFairmount ParkOne Liberty Observation DeckPresident's HouseBenjamin Franklin’s Grave