- Enjoy a historical tour around Philadelphia
- Visit landmark locations and popular sites
- See the original Declaration of Independence
- Learn about the history of the United States
- Fun for the entire family
- Private guide ensures personal attention
Departure & Return
Outside the Independence Visitor Center(weather permitting) or outside the gift shop inside the Independence Visitor Center
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Visit the Liberty Bell, an iconic symbol of American independence and Independence Hall, where the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution were debated and adopted. Walk through the Betsy Ross House, a landmark location in Philadelphia believed to be the site where the seamstress lived when she sewed the first American Flag.
Also included are the New Hall Military Museum, a 2-floor museum devoted to interpreting the role of the military in early American history; the historic Merchants’ Exchange Building, the oldest stock exchange building in the US; Franklin Court, a complex of museums, structures and historic sites at Independence National Historical Park and the Episcopal Christ Church, known as ‘the Nation's Church’ because of the famous Revolutionary-era leaders who worshiped here.
You may choose to add on a driving tour and visit additional sights including the Rocky Statue.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operated by a multi-lingual guide (English and German)
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Operated by a fully vaccinated guide
- Masks optional. Guide will mask if asked
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Nick Cvetkovic Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Private 2 hour Walking Tour of Historic Philadelphia .