- Discover the dark side of Philadelphia during a night tour for adults
- Uncover Philly’s darkest secrets, from sexcapades to torture and executions
- Hear spooky stories of haunted attractions and pirate ghost ships
- Choose from two departure times to best suit your needs
Departure & Return
We meet directly "outside" the Market Street doors of the Independence Visitor Center, 599 Market Street, Philadelphia Pa 19106. We are located across the street from The Liberty Bell and Independence Hall in Philadelphia's Old City Historic District.
ALEXANDER HAMILTON's home site across the street from the Merchant's Exchange Building is where we end, overlooking the back gardens of The City Tavern...south of Second Street and at the edge of Welcome Park at the corner of Second Street and Walnut Street.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Adult content and language
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Grim Philly Twilight Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "I didnt realize the tour would end at a different place than where it started, so that is something to keep in mind for parking, etc." See review