Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Get an insider’s understanding of the year 1776
- See the city’s historical sights in just two hours
- Enjoy special discounts at local businesses
Departure & Return
We'll meet you directly "outside" the Market Street doors of the Independence Visitor Center, one block to the north of Independence Hall and across the street from The Liberty Bell and President's House in the heart of historic Philadelphia.
Tour ends just behind City Tavern and Merchants Exchange where The Continental Congress met every Saturday just aside Alexander Hamilton's Philadelphia home.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Grim Philly Twilight Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Philadelphia History Tour.