5 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation to the Community of Carmelita From Flores - Round Trip
Certified local tour guide
Cargo mules (to carry luggage* and food) *25-pound backpack per person
First aid kit, antiophidic serums
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travelers at the lobby of their hotel in Flores or Santa Elena in the Peten department
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- We recommend you bringing only whats necessary on your backpack
- Bring sun protection
- Comfortable clothing and shoes
- Medicines you might need
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- Personal Hygiene Products
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY TTC Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 5-Day Trekking Tour To El Mirador From Flores - All Included Camping Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 5-Day Trekking Tour To El Mirador From Flores - All Included Camping Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 5-Day Trekking Tour To El Mirador From Flores - All Included Camping Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 5-Day Trekking Tour To El Mirador From Flores - All Included Camping Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPeténBus Tours - FloresArchaeology Tours - FloresNature and Wildlife - FloresMulti-day Tours - FloresWalking Tours - FloresHistorical Tours - FloresBus Tours - The CayesArchaeology Tours - The CayesNature and Wildlife - The CayesMulti-day Tours - The CayesWalking Tours - The CayesHistorical Tours - The CayesBus Tours - Central HighlandsArchaeology Tours - Central HighlandsNature and Wildlife - Central HighlandsMulti-day Tours - Central HighlandsWalking Tours - Central HighlandsHistorical Tours - Central HighlandsCategory
Petén Forest Tours & TicketsPetencito Zoo Tours & TicketsEl Mirador Tours & TicketsEstación Biológica las Guacamayas (EBG) Tours & TicketsAguateca Archaeological Site Tours & TicketsMaya Biosphere Reserve (Reserva de la Biosfera Maya) Tours & TicketsPasión River (Rio La Pasión) Tours & TicketsActún Can Caves Tours & Tickets