1 day (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Regular temperature checks for staff
Saved to wishlist!
Entrance Ticket Sunway Lagoon Theme Park
G-Force X, Go-Kart and Bungy Jump
Departure & Return
Departure PointSunway Lagoon, No 3, Jalan PJS 11/11, Bandar Sunway, Bandar Sunway, Petaling Jaya 46150 Malaysia
Traveler pickup is offered
Driver details and pick up time will be sent 1 day before your visit date by email in the evening time before 8pm
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for travelers with walking disabilities or wheelchair users
- OPERATED BY Ivy Holidays
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Sunway Lagoon Theme Park Ticket and 1 WAY Transfer (SIC – shared transfer)?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Sunway Lagoon Theme Park Ticket and 1 WAY Transfer (SIC – shared transfer)?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Sunway Lagoon Theme Park Ticket and 1 WAY Transfer (SIC – shared transfer)?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Sunway Lagoon Theme Park Ticket and 1 WAY Transfer (SIC – shared transfer)?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 191310P16
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursTheme ParksAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingTheme ParksPetaling JayaSkip-the-Line Tours - Kuala LumpurTheme Parks - Kuala LumpurAttractions & Museums - Kuala LumpurSkip-the-Line Tours - MelakaTheme Parks - MelakaAttractions & Museums - MelakaSkip-the-Line Tours - Tanah RataTheme Parks - Tanah RataAttractions & Museums - Tanah RataCategory