Are you interested in?
Private Sightseeing Tours
40 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
79 Tours & Activities
42 Tours & Activities
2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Maximize time in Umbria with a private walking tour of Todi, a hilltop town in the Tiber Valley. Learn about the town’s history, including its prosperity during the Middle Ages, as you see landmarks including the Cathedral of Saint Mary. Skip the hassle of navigating and follow your local guide.
- Explore the hilltop town of Todi with a private guide
- See buildings dating back to the Middle Ages
- Visit beautiful architectural landmarks including churches
- Learn about the town’s history and famous past residents
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTempio di Santa Maria della Consolazione, 06059 Todi PG, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Umbria con Me
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 7233P27
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPerugiaWalking Tours - UmbriaHistorical Tours - UmbriaWalking Tours - AssisiHistorical Tours - AssisiWalking Tours - Lake BolsenaHistorical Tours - Lake BolsenaCategory