2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Umbria’s capital city, lively Perugia offers a range of attractions, from Etruscan–era fortifications and the Rocca Paolina (a medieval fortress and present-day cultural hub) to annual jazz and chocolate festivals. On this private walking tour, get a first-hand experience of the city’s charms, see its major sights, learn about its long history, and even enjoy a gustatory pause when you stop for an espresso at a local coffee shop.
- Get up close and personal with Perguia’s charms on a private tour
- Multiple departure times are available
- Learn about the city’s dramatic history from your guide
- Enjoy a visit to a traditional Perugian coffee shop
Saved to wishlist!
Private Walking tour
Departure & Return
Piazza Italia , Piazza Italia, 06121 Perugia PG, ItalyThis activity will end right where it started.
At the monument in the middle of Piazza Italia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The price displayed is for a private tour of up to 15 people
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Umbria con Me
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Perugia Private Walking Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Perugia Private Walking Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Perugia Private Walking Tour
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPerugiaCity Tours - UmbriaWalking Tours - UmbriaHistorical Tours - UmbriaCategory