7 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Sip your way around Umbria during a day-long private wine tour from Assisi. Also introducing you to medieval cities such as Montefalco, the experience takes in sights of monuments, churches, and Roman ruins, to give you a slice of history to accompany your wine. Try the full-bodied sagrantino wine that is loved in the region, and learn about Umbria as you explore.
- Wine and history tour of Umbria from Assisi
- Visit the medieval cities of Bevagna and Montefalco
- See a range of monuments from Renaissance and Gothic eras
- Sample the red sagrantino varietals and learn about Umbrian wine
- Admire the frescoed Roman thermal baths in Bevagna
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Wine and food tasting (visit of 3 wineries)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Umbria con Me
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Wine tour in Umbria along the Sagrantino trail?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Wine tour in Umbria along the Sagrantino trail?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Wine tour in Umbria along the Sagrantino trail?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Wine tour in Umbria along the Sagrantino trail
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPerugiaFood Tours - UmbriaBus Tours - UmbriaWine Tastings - UmbriaFull-day Tours - UmbriaCategory