4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Learn about the traditional cooking of Umbria with this half-day class. Led by an English-speaking teacher, the class includes cooking a five-course meal from scratch. After the lesson, feast on what you prepared alongside the estate’s red wine. A recipe book is included for replicating the dishes at home.
- Hands-on cooking workshop with English-speaking teacher
- Enjoy a five-course meal along with wine from the estate
- Recipe book is included
- Learn about traditional recipes from Umbria
Saved to wishlist!
Homemade tagliatelle with sausage ragu
ravioli with spinch and fresh ricotta
strangozzi with truffle
Pork tenderloin with dry plums
Chiken alla cacciatora
veal alla Perugina
Chocolate and pears cake with cream
half day cooking class (the preparation of a 4 courses meal)
Four course lunch from the cooking lesson;
Umbrian wines during meals, coffe after lunch;
Certificate of participation;
Folder with all the recipes;
Apron of Let’s cook in Umbria.
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Strada com. San marino 25, 06125 Perugia PG, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Agriturismo la volpe e l'uva
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on sanitization during Hands on Italian Cooking Classes?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Hands on Italian Cooking Classes?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Hands on Italian Cooking Classes
2 hours 30 minutes