Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- 2-hour morning walking tour of Perth
- See the old theater district and heritage buildings
- Explore from Perth Town Hall to the State Buildings
- Includes a coffee or tea, and chocolate tastings
Departure & Return
Meet your Two Feet guide at the historic Perth Town Hall on the corner of Barrack & Hay Streets. Your guide will be wearing a red Two Feet shirt and will either be directly on the corner of Barrack & Hay Streets or standing in the Undercroft of the Town Hall.
The tour will conclude at one of Perth's newest precincts, Elizabeth Quay.
What To Expect
Learn about the heritage precinct of Perth as you stroll along with your informative guide. See the theater and educational districts, hidden gardens, public art, and an art gallery along the way. Take a break with a cup of coffee or tea in a renovated heritage building.
Wind down your tour at the State Buildings, which historically housed the General Post Office, Land Titles Office, Treasury and Parliament. Today, the buildings are home to a hotel and a variety of eateries, including the renowned Sue Lewis Chocolatier. Sample their sweet treats as you hear about the art of making chocolate.
When your tour ends, you are well positioned to visit the historic Cathedral Square and new Elizabeth Quay on your own.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Two Feet and a Heartbeat Perth
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.