1 to 2 hours (Approx.)
Treat the kids—or your inner child—to a great day out when you prebook tickets to Penang’s TeddyVille Museum. Capture a wealth of adorable selfies surrounded by bears of all shapes and sizes. Unique displays include a history of Penang told by miniature bears, teddies dressed up as well-known Penangites, including actor P. Ramlee and squash player Nicol David, and even a street food area.
- Book tickets online for TeddyVille Museum, the Penang bear museum
- Learn about Penang’s culture and history through teddy bear displays
- Capture selfies with teddy bear lookalikes of local celebrities
- Purchase souvenirs at the gift shop—with build your own bear option
Saved to wishlist!
Admission to Teddy Ville Museum
Food & Beverages
Departure & Return
Departure PointTeddyVille Museum, 56 Jalan Low Yat, Batu Ferringhi, Penang Island 11100 Malaysia
9/21/2018 - 12/31/2030
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Opening Hours: 10:00am-8:00pm, daily (last admission: 7:00pm)
- You will receive confirmation of your booking's availability within 1 business day. Once confirmed, we will send you the voucher via tripadvisor extranet
- In the event that you do not receive e-ticket from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via extranet
- Lead travelling party holding the confirmation voucher must present a valid photo ID/ Passport for this exchange.
- Loss of ticket will be solely under the full responsibility of the passenger.
- This voucher is valid on the date of visit as stated.
- For foreign and child ticket, please present a proof of identity at the time of redemption
- Address: Ground Floor of the Hilton Double Tree Resort 54, Jalan Low Yat, Batu Feringghi, 11100 Pulau Pinang, Malaysia
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asni Tours & Travel (iTours)
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during TeddyVille Museum Admission Ticket?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during TeddyVille Museum Admission Ticket?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during TeddyVille Museum Admission Ticket?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during TeddyVille Museum Admission Ticket?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesPenangAttractions & Museums - LangkawiMuseum Tickets & Passes - LangkawiAttractions & Museums - Ko LipeMuseum Tickets & Passes - Ko LipeAttractions & Museums - Hat YaiMuseum Tickets & Passes - Hat YaiCategory
Penang Hill (Bukit Bendera Pulau Pinang)Khoo Kongsi (Leong San Tong Khoo Kongsi Clan House & Museum)Wonderfood Museum PenangPenang State Museum and Art GalleryMonkey BeachSun Yat Sen Museum PenangMade in Penang Interactive MuseumTeddyVille MuseumEscape Theme Park PenangAsia Camera Museum PenangKomtarCheong Fatt Tze Mansion (Blue Mansion)Little IndiaPenang War MuseumPenang Botanical Gardens (Taman Botani Penang)Penang Tunnel Museum (Penang Time Tunnel)Penang Bridge (Jambatan Pulau Pinang)Penang Armenian Street (Lebuh Armenian)Upside Down MuseumPinang Peranakan Mansion