- Half-day private tour of Kek Lok Si Temple and Penang Hill
- Tour the exquisite Buddhist temple, Kek Lok Si
- View the bronze statue of the Goddess of Mercy—Guanyin
- See tortoises set free at the Pond of Longevity
- Ride the funicular railway to the summit of Penang Hill for spectacular views
- Enjoy the undivided attention of your private guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by private vehicle
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
From the temple, make your way to Georgetown Station where you’ll board the Penang Hill Funicular Railway and travel some 2,625 feet (800- meters) above sea level to the hill’s peak. Your guide will point out the indigenous plants and animals along the way. Once you reach the top, enjoy spectacular views of Malaysia’s oldest hill station and far off views of the mainland. Your journey ends with hotel drop off in Penang.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- In the event Penang Hill Funicular Train is not operating, Penang Hill visit will be replaced with visit to replace with Penang Colonial Museum
- Please advise that to avoid delays and the heavy traffic on weekends and public holidays, it is preferred to book this tour on weekdays
- Please be ready to go at least 15 minutes prior to departure time
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asian Overland Services
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.