1 to 2 hours (Approx.)
Trace the history of Penang from 1592 to the 21st-century in an engaging environment at Penang Time Tunnel. Fun for restless kids, active backpackers, and history buffs alike, the museum offers an immersive look at the city’s storied past. Make your way through 11 exhibits, each presenting historical documents, life-sized sculptures, and well-preserved artifacts. Be sure to have your camera ready for the interactive dioramas.
- Enjoy a hands-on experience with your family
- Take fun photos to share with friends
- Discover the storied history of Penang
- Visit the museum when it’s convenient for you
Saved to wishlist!
Food & Beverages
Departure & Return
Departure PointPenang Time Tunnel, 39 Jalan Green Hall, George Town, Penang Island 10200 Malaysia
9/21/2020 - 12/31/2030
|Monday - Sunday:||09:30 AM - 07:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Opening hours : 9.15 AM- 7 PM (Monday-Friday; Last admission at 6 PM)
- Opening hours : 9.15 AM- 7.30 PM (Saturday, Sunday & Public Holidays; Last admission at 6.30 PM)
- The Penang Time Tunnel e-Ticket will be email to you when we confirm your booking.
- Please present The Penang Time Tunnel e-ticket and your IC / passport to redeem at ticket counter.
- All bookings are strictly non-transferable/ non-refundable/ non- changeable.
- Lead travelling party holding the confirmation voucher must present a valid photo ID/ Passport for this exchange.
- Loss of ticket will be solely under the full responsibility of the passenger.
- This voucher is valid on the date of visit as stated.
- Passenger name entered in the booking form must be same as you IC/ passports. Incorrect name may cause invalidation of travel vouchers.
- All tickets are non-transferable and non-exchangeable.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asni Tours & Travel (iTours)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Penang Time Tunnel Admission Ticket?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Penang Time Tunnel Admission Ticket?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Penang Time Tunnel Admission Ticket?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Penang Time Tunnel Admission Ticket?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesKid FriendlySightseeing Tickets & PassesPenangAttractions & Museums - LangkawiMuseum Tickets & Passes - LangkawiAttractions & Museums - Ko LipeMuseum Tickets & Passes - Ko LipeAttractions & Museums - Hat YaiMuseum Tickets & Passes - Hat YaiCategory
Penang Armenian Street (Lebuh Armenian)Wonderfood Museum PenangPenang House of MusicCheong Fatt Tze Mansion (Blue Mansion)Penang Botanical Gardens (Taman Botani Penang)Penang State Museum and Art GalleryPenang War MuseumAsia Camera Museum PenangSnake Temple (Hock Hing Keong)Pinang Peranakan MansionUpside Down MuseumSun Yat Sen Museum PenangKhoo Kongsi (Leong San Tong Khoo Kongsi Clan House & Museum)Made in Penang Interactive MuseumPenang Hill Funicular RailwayPenang Tunnel Museum (Penang Time Tunnel)Penang Bridge (Jambatan Pulau Pinang)Penang Hill (Bukit Bendera Pulau Pinang)TeddyVille MuseumMonkey Beach