8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation by Private Vehicle
All Fees and Taxes
Foods and Drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in Penang Island, Penang Cruise Port and Penang International Airport.
- Penang Intl Airport, Malaysia
- Port Swettenham Penang
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Active Dynamics
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Penang: Orang Utan Island & City Flexible Full Day Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Penang: Orang Utan Island & City Flexible Full Day Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Penang: Orang Utan Island & City Flexible Full Day Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Penang: Orang Utan Island & City Flexible Full Day Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPenangShore Excursions - LangkawiBus Tours - LangkawiCity Tours - LangkawiPorts of Call Tours - LangkawiFull-day Tours - LangkawiShore Excursions - Ko LipeBus Tours - Ko LipeCity Tours - Ko LipePorts of Call Tours - Ko LipeFull-day Tours - Ko LipeShore Excursions - Hat YaiBus Tours - Hat YaiCity Tours - Hat YaiPorts of Call Tours - Hat YaiFull-day Tours - Hat YaiCategory
Monkey BeachEscape Theme Park PenangPenang Tunnel Museum (Penang Time Tunnel)Khoo Kongsi (Leong San Tong Khoo Kongsi Clan House & Museum)Made in Penang Interactive MuseumPenang Botanical Gardens (Taman Botani Penang)Cheong Fatt Tze Mansion (Blue Mansion)Wonderfood Museum PenangPenang War MuseumAsia Camera Museum PenangPinang Peranakan MansionKomtarSun Yat Sen Museum PenangPenang Bridge (Jambatan Pulau Pinang)Upside Down MuseumPenang State Museum and Art GalleryTeddyVille MuseumPenang House of MusicLittle IndiaPenang Armenian Street (Lebuh Armenian)