2 hours (Approx.)
Saved to wishlist!
Admission to the Penang House of Music
Meals & beverages
Departure & Return
4/8/2020 - 11/1/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||11:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- You will receive confirmation of your booking's availability within 1 business day. Once confirmed, we will send you the voucher via extranet
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via extranet
- Child ticket: Age 4-12
- Children aged 0-3 enter free of charge
- Seniors can purchase their entry tickets at the child rate
- Senior ticket: Age 60+
- Opening Hours: Daily 11:00am-8:00pm (last admission at 7:00pm)
- Resource Centre: Monday-Friday 11:00am–5:00pm (except public holidays)
- Address: Level 4, Komtar, 10675, Jalan Penang, George Town, Penang, Malaysia. The access is from the third floor, within the ICT (computers) section
- OPERATED BY Asni Tours & Travel (iTours)
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Penang House of Music Admission Ticket?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Penang House of Music Admission Ticket?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Penang House of Music Admission Ticket?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Penang House of Music Admission Ticket?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Penang House of Music Admission Ticket
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesPenangAttractions & Museums - LangkawiMuseum Tickets & Passes - LangkawiAttractions & Museums - Ko LipeMuseum Tickets & Passes - Ko LipeAttractions & Museums - Hat YaiMuseum Tickets & Passes - Hat YaiCategory
Snake Temple (Hock Hing Keong)Penang Armenian Street (Lebuh Armenian)Monkey BeachKomtarTeddyVille MuseumPenang Tunnel Museum (Penang Time Tunnel)Sun Yat Sen Museum PenangPenang Botanical Gardens (Taman Botani Penang)Penang State Museum and Art GalleryLittle IndiaUpside Down MuseumWonderfood Museum PenangAsia Camera Museum PenangPenang Bridge (Jambatan Pulau Pinang)Penang War MuseumCheong Fatt Tze Mansion (Blue Mansion)Khoo Kongsi (Leong San Tong Khoo Kongsi Clan House & Museum)Penang House of MusicEscape Theme Park PenangMade in Penang Interactive Museum