To limit the spread of the coronavirus, attractions may be closed or have partial closures. Please consult government travel advisories before booking. The WHO is closely monitoring the coronavirus and more information can be found here.
2 hours (Approx.)
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Saved to wishlist!
Admission to Penang Gold Museum
Meals & beverages
Departure & Return
Departure PointPG Gold Museum, No. 95 Lebuh Bishop, George Town, Penang Island 10200 Malaysia
4/8/2020 - 12/14/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- You will receive confirmation of your booking's availability within 1 business day. Once confirmed, we will send you the voucher via extranet
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via extranet
- No re-entry is allowed
- Children aged 6 and below enter free of charge
- Child ticket: Age 7-12
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- Real gold for sale (GST exempted) are available at the souvenir shop
- The Public Bank branch beside the museum holds Public Gold trades in the weekdays
- Guests are advised to dress in casual attire (skirts, dresses, and high heels are not encouraged)
- Opening Hours: Daily 9:00am-6:00pm
- Address: PG Gold Museum, 95 Bishop Street, 10200 George Town, Penang (right next to Public Bank)
- OPERATED BY Asni Tours & Travel (iTours)
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Penang Gold Museum Admission Ticket?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Penang Gold Museum Admission Ticket?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Penang Gold Museum Admission Ticket?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Penang Gold Museum Admission Ticket?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 38355P715
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesPenangAttractions & Museums - IpohMuseum Tickets & Passes - IpohAttractions & Museums - Tanah RataMuseum Tickets & Passes - Tanah RataAttractions & Museums - LangkawiMuseum Tickets & Passes - LangkawiCategory
Penang Hill Funicular RailwayAsia Camera Museum PenangKomtarPinang Peranakan MansionPenang War MuseumPenang State Museum and Art GalleryPenang Bridge (Jambatan Pulau Pinang)Penang Tunnel Museum (Penang Time Tunnel)Cheong Fatt Tze Mansion (Blue Mansion)Khoo Kongsi (Leong San Tong Khoo Kongsi Clan House & Museum)Sun Yat Sen Museum PenangTeddyVille MuseumPenang House of MusicMonkey BeachMade in Penang Interactive MuseumUpside Down MuseumPenang Hill (Bukit Bendera Pulau Pinang)Snake Temple (Hock Hing Keong)Penang Armenian Street (Lebuh Armenian)Penang Botanical Gardens (Taman Botani Penang)