6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See the sights of Penang while avoiding stuffy tour buses or public transport turmoil on this small-group tour. Visit significant spiritual sites like Dhammikarama Burmese Temple and Wat Chayamangkalaram, home of the city’s immense Reclining Buddha. Stroll along the boardwalk at Batu Ferringhi Beach and take a drive around the ruins and colonial remnants of the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Georgetown neighborhood. Get from destination to destination in an air-conditioned small-group transport, with your own driver to tell you the stories of the city.
- Stop at a Georgetown coffee shop for a tasting of Penang’s own white coffee
- Savor each stop: avoid painful time pressures with a full day of exploring
- See the city, young or old: discounted tickets for children aged 11 and under
- Meet your driver at your hotel and take advantage of handy round-trip transfers
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (city center 1km radius only)
English speaking Driver
Food unless specified
Departure & Return
George Town, Penang, Malaysia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No meals are included.
- Itinerary sequence or location may change due to traffic or closure of places of interest.
- If exceed tour hours as stated above, additional hour will be charged
- Optional tours are available upon request (additional charges)
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asni Tours & Travel (iTours)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Penang Full Day Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Penang Full Day Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Penang Full Day Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Penang Full Day Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingPenangBus Tours - LangkawiNature and Wildlife - LangkawiHistorical Tours - LangkawiHalf-day Tours - LangkawiBus Tours - Ko LipeNature and Wildlife - Ko LipeHistorical Tours - Ko LipeHalf-day Tours - Ko LipeBus Tours - Hat YaiNature and Wildlife - Hat YaiHistorical Tours - Hat YaiHalf-day Tours - Hat YaiCategory
Penang State Museum and Art GalleryAsia Camera Museum PenangPenang Bridge (Jambatan Pulau Pinang)Penang Armenian Street (Lebuh Armenian)Penang Tunnel Museum (Penang Time Tunnel)Penang House of MusicSnake Temple (Hock Hing Keong)Upside Down MuseumKhoo Kongsi (Leong San Tong Khoo Kongsi Clan House & Museum)Monkey BeachPenang War MuseumKomtarPenang Botanical Gardens (Taman Botani Penang)Sun Yat Sen Museum PenangPenang Hill Funicular RailwayMade in Penang Interactive MuseumPinang Peranakan MansionWonderfood Museum PenangCheong Fatt Tze Mansion (Blue Mansion)TeddyVille Museum