6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
See several sides of George Town in a single day with this small-group tour of Penang. Join your guide for a journey that showcases the city's Buddhist temples, its old streets (which have been recognized as a UNESCO World Heritage Site) and the world-class ecological reserve on Penang Hill. This tour is ideal for time-poor travelers and makes it possible to see the highlights of George Town in a single day.
- Don't limit yourself to the central city: this tour showcases sights from across the city
- Focus on the sightseeing, and not on navigating public transport or hailing a taxi
- Get more out of your day with an English-speaking guide on hand to talk about each site
- No need to pack lunch: enjoy a break to indulge in some authentic Penang cuisine
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
English speaking Driver
Food unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointGeorge Town, Penang, Malaysia
Traveler pickup is offered
Free hotel pick up & drop off from your hotel located at George Town City Centre
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asni Global
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full Day - Penang Tour Including Penang Hill Tickets (Fast Lane) & Lunch?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Full Day - Penang Tour Including Penang Hill Tickets (Fast Lane) & Lunch?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full Day - Penang Tour Including Penang Hill Tickets (Fast Lane) & Lunch?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full Day - Penang Tour Including Penang Hill Tickets (Fast Lane) & Lunch?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 103600P23
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPenangBus Tours - IpohNature and Wildlife - IpohHistorical Tours - IpohHalf-day Tours - IpohBus Tours - Tanah RataNature and Wildlife - Tanah RataHistorical Tours - Tanah RataHalf-day Tours - Tanah RataBus Tours - LangkawiNature and Wildlife - LangkawiHistorical Tours - LangkawiHalf-day Tours - LangkawiCategory
Snake Temple (Hock Hing Keong)TeddyVille MuseumPenang Bridge (Jambatan Pulau Pinang)Sun Yat Sen Museum PenangCheong Fatt Tze Mansion (Blue Mansion)Asia Camera Museum PenangWonderfood Museum PenangKomtarKhoo Kongsi (Leong San Tong Khoo Kongsi Clan House & Museum)Penang Armenian Street (Lebuh Armenian)Penang State Museum and Art GalleryMade in Penang Interactive MuseumPenang War MuseumPenang Tunnel Museum (Penang Time Tunnel)Penang Hill (Bukit Bendera Pulau Pinang)Penang House of MusicPenang Botanical Gardens (Taman Botani Penang)Upside Down MuseumPinang Peranakan MansionPenang Hill Funicular Railway