- Get a comprehensive introduction to Penang on a sightseeing tour
- A great way for first-time visitors to orient themselves
- Get the inside scoop on the historical area of Georgetown, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Hotel pickup and drop-off mean that you don't need to worry about finding a meeting point
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Entopia Butterfly Farm opened from 9am to 5.30pm.
- No meals are included.
- Itinerary sequence or location may change due to traffic or closure of places of interest.
- If exceed tour hours as stated above, additional hour will be charged
- Optional tours are available upon request (additional charges)
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asni Tours & Travel (iTours)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Penang City Tour With Entopia Butterfly Farm Admission Tickets.