8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (within 1km from city center)
English speaking Driver
Local Set Lunch
Food and Drinks Unless Specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointGeorge Town, Penang, Malaysia
Traveler pickup is offered
Free hotel pick up & drop off from your hotel located at George Town City Centre (1km radius).
An additional surcharge for hotel pickup outside 1km radius from the city center is applicable and payable on the day of your activity.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Entrance fee for Peranakan Mansion and also Khoo Kongsi Temple.
- Meals are included. (Lunch)
- Itinerary sequence or location may change due to traffic or closure of places of interest.
- If exceed tour hours as stated above, additional hour will be charged
- Optional tours are available upon request (additional charges)
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Asni Global
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Historical Penang Day Tour Including Lunch?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Historical Penang Day Tour Including Lunch?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Historical Penang Day Tour Including Lunch?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Historical Penang Day Tour Including Lunch?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 103600P85
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPenangBus Tours - IpohHistorical Tours - IpohFull-day Tours - IpohBus Tours - Tanah RataHistorical Tours - Tanah RataFull-day Tours - Tanah RataBus Tours - LangkawiHistorical Tours - LangkawiFull-day Tours - LangkawiCategory
Penang War MuseumCheong Fatt Tze Mansion (Blue Mansion)Penang House of MusicAsia Camera Museum PenangPenang Tunnel Museum (Penang Time Tunnel)Penang Botanical Gardens (Taman Botani Penang)Penang State Museum and Art GalleryMonkey BeachPenang Hill Funicular RailwayKomtarTeddyVille MuseumPenang Hill (Bukit Bendera Pulau Pinang)Sun Yat Sen Museum PenangMade in Penang Interactive MuseumSnake Temple (Hock Hing Keong)Penang Bridge (Jambatan Pulau Pinang)Pinang Peranakan MansionWonderfood Museum PenangUpside Down MuseumKhoo Kongsi (Leong San Tong Khoo Kongsi Clan House & Museum)