2 to 3 hours (Approx.)
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Discover a world of butterflies, insects, and tropical plants with tickets to Entopia, where hands-on exhibits help bring the natural world to life. You’ll find more than 15,000 butterflies and a wonderland of waterfalls, caves, and ponds, as well as a two-story learning center devoted to invertebrates—everything that wiggles, crawls, and slithers. Pre-booking your Entopia admission tickets ensures a hassle-free visit, so you can walk right in upon arrival.
- Pre-book your tickets to Entopia
- Visit a sprawling learning center that's full of life
- See state-of-the-art exhibits
- Ideal choice for families
Saved to wishlist!
Entopia's entire exhibition
Food & drinks
Hotel pick-up and/or drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointEntopia, 830 Jalan Teluk Bahang, Teluk Bahang, Penang Island 11050 Malaysia
1/1/2021 - 12/31/2021
|Monday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Thursday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Friday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Saturday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Sunday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be sent at the time of booking
- You are required to display these confirmation voucher(s) at the ticketing counter to redeem your actual admission ticket(s)
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Butterfly House Pg Sdn. Bhd.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Entopia by Penang Butterfly Farm Official Admission Ticket?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Entopia by Penang Butterfly Farm Official Admission Ticket?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Entopia by Penang Butterfly Farm Official Admission Ticket?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Entopia by Penang Butterfly Farm Official Admission Ticket?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeAttractions & MuseumsKid FriendlySightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPenangNature and Wildlife - LangkawiAttractions & Museums - LangkawiNature and Wildlife - Ko LipeAttractions & Museums - Ko LipeNature and Wildlife - Hat YaiAttractions & Museums - Hat YaiCategory
Khoo Kongsi (Leong San Tong Khoo Kongsi Clan House & Museum)KomtarPenang War MuseumPenang Armenian Street (Lebuh Armenian)Penang Botanical Gardens (Taman Botani Penang)Penang State Museum and Art GallerySnake Temple (Hock Hing Keong)Made in Penang Interactive MuseumCheong Fatt Tze Mansion (Blue Mansion)Penang Bridge (Jambatan Pulau Pinang)Asia Camera Museum PenangPenang House of MusicPinang Peranakan MansionMonkey BeachWonderfood Museum PenangPenang Hill (Bukit Bendera Pulau Pinang)Penang Tunnel Museum (Penang Time Tunnel)Sun Yat Sen Museum PenangUpside Down MuseumPenang Hill Funicular Railway