2 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointUnderwater World Pattaya, 22/22 Moo 11, Sukhumvit Rd., Bang Lamung 20150 Thailand
11/27/2019 - 12/11/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
Ticket Redemption Point
Underwater World Pattaya, 22 22 หมู่ 11 Sukhumvit Rd, ตำบล หนองปรือ Amphoe Bang Lamung, Chang Wat Chon Buri 20150, Thailand
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Child ticket: Height of 90-130cm are charged and children with a height of 89cm and below are free of charge.
- Open daily from 9:00am-6:00pm daily, last admission at 5:30pm
- OPERATED BY I Asia Thailand
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Skip-the-Line Underwater World Pattaya Ticket?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Skip-the-Line Underwater World Pattaya Ticket?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Skip-the-Line Underwater World Pattaya Ticket?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Skip-the-Line Underwater World Pattaya Ticket?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 90546P291
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursNature and WildlifeAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPattayaSkip-the-Line Tours - Gulf of ThailandNature and Wildlife - Gulf of ThailandAttractions & Museums - Gulf of ThailandSkip-the-Line Tours - BangkokNature and Wildlife - BangkokAttractions & Museums - BangkokSkip-the-Line Tours - Hua HinNature and Wildlife - Hua HinAttractions & Museums - Hua HinCategory