6 hours (Approx.)
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Saved to wishlist!
Thai cultural dance and martial arts performance
The chosen optional activities (Duration of each activity take about 20-25 minutes)
Departure & Return
Departure PointThe Sanctuary Of Truth, 206/2 Moo 5, Soi Naklua 12 Naklua, Pattaya 20150 Thailand
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Way to Bangkok
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during The Sanctuary of Truth in Pattaya Admission Ticket?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during The Sanctuary of Truth in Pattaya Admission Ticket?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during The Sanctuary of Truth in Pattaya Admission Ticket?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during The Sanctuary of Truth in Pattaya Admission Ticket?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 146991P84
Explore Similar Things to Do
Water ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursArt ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingPattayaWater Tours - Gulf of ThailandWalking Tours - Gulf of ThailandHistorical Tours - Gulf of ThailandArt Tours - Gulf of ThailandHalf-day Tours - Gulf of ThailandWater Tours - BangkokWalking Tours - BangkokHistorical Tours - BangkokArt Tours - BangkokHalf-day Tours - BangkokWater Tours - Hua HinWalking Tours - Hua HinHistorical Tours - Hua HinArt Tours - Hua HinHalf-day Tours - Hua HinCategory