1 to 12 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Embrace your inner child—or bring your children—on a tour through the elaborate and entertaining Teddy Bear Museum in Pattaya. The unique attraction is home to more than 1,000 stuffed animals all arranged in fantasy lands that weave teddy bears into cultures from across the world. Unlike many museums, you are invited to touch and interact with the teddy bears across the many exhibits.
- View teddy bears displayed throughout 12 different exhibits
- Interactive sets provide entertaining photo opportunities
- See a teddy bear dance show in the Fairytale Zone
- A souvenir shop where you can pick a teddy bear to take home
Saved to wishlist!
Entry to Teddy Bear Museum
Transportation to/from Teddy Bear Museum
Any food, drinks, snacks or any personal expenses
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY I Asia Thailand
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Teddy Bear Museum ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Teddy Bear Museum ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Teddy Bear Museum ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Teddy Bear Museum ?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Teddy Bear Museum
1 to 12 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursAttractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesKid FriendlySightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingPattayaSkip-the-Line Tours - Gulf of ThailandAttractions & Museums - Gulf of ThailandMuseum Tickets & Passes - Gulf of ThailandSkip-the-Line Tours - BangkokAttractions & Museums - BangkokMuseum Tickets & Passes - BangkokSkip-the-Line Tours - Hua HinAttractions & Museums - Hua HinMuseum Tickets & Passes - Hua HinCategory
Alangkarn Show Pattaya Tours & TicketsFrost Magical Ice of Siam Tours & TicketsPattaya Dolphin World Tours & TicketsUpside Down Pattaya Tours & TicketsNongnooch Garden Pattaya (Nong Nooch Tropical Garden) Tours & TicketsSanctuary of Truth (Prasat Sut Ja-Tum) Tours & TicketsRipley's Believe it or Not! Pattaya Tours & TicketsPattaya Water Park at Pattaya Park Beach Resort Tours & Tickets