3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Saved to wishlist!
Entry to Teddy Bear Museum
Round Trip Transfer from Pattaya City Area Hotel
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: Pattaya City, Bang Lamung District, Chon Buri 20150, Thailand
2: Central Festival Pattaya, 333/102 หมู่ที่ 9 Thanon Pattayasaisong, Muang Pattaya, Amphoe Bang Lamung, Chang Wat Chon Buri 20150, Thailand
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sightseeing Phuket
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Teddy Bear Museum in Pattaya with Return Transfer?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Teddy Bear Museum in Pattaya with Return Transfer?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Teddy Bear Museum in Pattaya with Return Transfer?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 150859P65
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursPhotography ToursMovie ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingPattayaBus Tours - Gulf of ThailandCity Tours - Gulf of ThailandPhotography Tours - Gulf of ThailandMovie Tours - Gulf of ThailandHalf-day Tours - Gulf of ThailandBus Tours - BangkokCity Tours - BangkokPhotography Tours - BangkokMovie Tours - BangkokHalf-day Tours - BangkokBus Tours - Hua HinCity Tours - Hua HinPhotography Tours - Hua HinMovie Tours - Hua HinHalf-day Tours - Hua HinCategory