- Enjoy convenient hotel pick up from Pattaya, so no need to arrange transport
- Bus and catamaran trip all included, catamaran operates during high season
- Final stop is Ao Nid Pier, from which you can explore the island
- Mobile tickets are accepted, so no need to find a printer
Departure & Return
Departure PointCentral Festival Pattaya, 333/102 หมู่ที่ 9 Pattayasaisong Rd, Muang Pattaya, Amphoe Bang Lamung, Chang Wat Chon Buri 20260, Thailand
Get picked up from your hotel in Pattaya City. The exact pick-up time will be confirmed by email after you have made the booking.
Return DetailsAo Nid Pier, Thailand
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Transfer from Pattaya to Laem Sok Pier in Trat by bus may be switched to an air-conditioned van due to minimal passengers.
- The ferry is operating only in High Season from October until March.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- You are allowed a maximum of 20 kilograms of luggage. Overweight bags are charged at 20 THB per kilogram.
- Bicycles (folded only) will be charged at 200 THB per item.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 288 travelers
- OPERATED BY Trip Store Krabi
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Pattaya to Koh Mak by Boonsiri Bus and High Speed Catamaran.