5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
The Pattaya Floating Market is one of the largest in Thailand, with dozens of stalls selling traditional handicrafts, fresh fruits and vegetables, and tasty street foods. This admission ticket lets you visit at a time that suits you and spend as long as you like inside. Browse the stalls, take a longtail boat ride (own expense), ride the ziplines (own expense), and enjoy live cultural performances including Thai boxing, bowl rowing races, and floating music parades.
- Flexible entrance ticket: visit at a time that suits you
- Shop for traditional handicrafts and street food specialities
- Live entertainment including music, dancing, and Thai boxing
- Self-guided tour lets you explore at your own pace
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Food and drinks
DVD (available to purchase)
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Transportation to/from attractions
Not include others activities
Departure & Return
Departure PointPattaya Floating Market, 451/304 Moo 12, Sukhumvi Road Nongprue, Banglamung, Pattaya 20150 Thailand
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is the admission entrance ticket only not include other activities inside such as Rowing boat,Thai Folkaways Village ,Thai Costume, Zipline ,Amphibious Boat and Long Tail boat
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY My Phuket
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Pattaya Floating Market Admission Ticket?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Pattaya Floating Market Admission Ticket?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Pattaya Floating Market Admission Ticket?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 9592P135
Explore Similar Things to Do
Theme ParksAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesTheme ParksPattayaTheme Parks - Gulf of ThailandAttractions & Museums - Gulf of ThailandTheme Parks - BangkokAttractions & Museums - BangkokTheme Parks - Hua HinAttractions & Museums - Hua HinCategory