6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore Pattaya on a half-day tour with a guide who shows you sacred monuments, picturesque coastal views, and colorful artworks. You’ll visit the Big Buddha temple (Wat Phra Yai), head to a viewpoint that overlooks Pattaya Bay, browse a local art gallery, and stop at a gem shop. This tour provides an overview of the city that is perfect for first-time visitors.
- Travel in comfort with a local guide
- See Buddhist statues at Wat Phra Yai
- Get photo ops of the Gulf of Thailand
- Check out the whimsical artworks at Art In Paradise
Saved to wishlist!
Round-trip shared transfer
English speaking guide
Tips or gratuities
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place. Single traveler may book this product, but is subject to availability and cancellation if the minimum number of people is not met on the day of the activity.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We require Guest Hotel information to arrange pick & Drop at least 48 hrs prior to tour date.
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Travstore Travel Management Co., Ltd
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 33893P98
Explore Similar Things to Do
Historical ToursCultural & Theme ToursPattayaHistorical Tours - Gulf of ThailandHistorical Tours - BangkokHistorical Tours - Hua HinCategory