5 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Round trip transfer from the Hotel
Lunch optional (Indian/Thai/Seafood)
Any personal expenses
Departure & Return
หมู่ที่ 9 Thanon Pattayasaisong, Muang Pattaya, Amphoe Bang Lamung, Chang Wat Chon Buri 20150, Thailand
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
Pattaya City, Bang Lamung District, Chon Buri 20150, Thailand
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All bookings & tickets are strictly non-transferable/ non-refundable/ non- changeable.
- This voucher is valid on the date of visit as stated.
- Please wait at Hotel Lobby 15 minutes before the time specified on this voucher to start.
- Any late from your side may be re-allocated to a later time if available, otherwise this will be auto canceled with charge 100%.
- Driver could be late by 15-30 Minutes due to traffic or any unwanted clauses.
- Do show either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity to our guide.
- Please note the activity time can be affected by several factors including weather, equipment maintenance or safety protocols.
- Infants, pregnant women or people who have congenital disease, respiratory diseases, asthma, heart disease and high-blood pressure and experiencing back problems are advised against the activity
- People weighing over 100 kg are not allowed to join the parasailing
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Customer are encourage to bring their own sun protection, swimwear & comfortable shoes
- Free Door To Door Pick up for our tours at the following locations with NO CHARGE - City Center Pattaya District area (3 KM radius area) with namely North Pattaya, South Pattaya, Central Pattaya & Pattaya Beach Road
- You can also join our tours at PATTAYA Meeting Points - 1st Floor from the beach road side, next to Pattaya Soi 8 Police Station Central Shopping Mall Pattaya
- An additional surcharge for hotel pickup outside 3 miles (5 km) radius from the city center is applicable and payable on the day of your activity.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Please Note : The maximum of 15 travelers is for land transport only. The maximum for water transport is varied based on the vessels (Speedboat = 35, Longtail Boat = 12, June Bahtra = 50)
- This is sharing basis tour, the boat will do 2 stopover for parasailing & sea walking, even if you are not join the activities, you have to wait for the activities to be completed before proceed to Coral Island
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sightseeingbangkok.com
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Pattaya Coral Islands Half-day Trip stopover for Parasailing,Fishing&Banana Boat?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Pattaya Coral Islands Half-day Trip stopover for Parasailing,Fishing&Banana Boat?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Pattaya Coral Islands Half-day Trip stopover for Parasailing,Fishing&Banana Boat?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Pattaya Coral Islands Half-day Trip stopover for Parasailing,Fishing&Banana Boat?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 91960P28
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursNature and WildlifeWater ToursExtremeCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingPattaya4WD Tours - Gulf of ThailandSporting Events - Gulf of ThailandBus Tours - Gulf of ThailandNature and Wildlife - Gulf of ThailandWater Tours - Gulf of ThailandExtreme - Gulf of Thailand4WD Tours - BangkokSporting Events - BangkokBus Tours - BangkokNature and Wildlife - BangkokWater Tours - BangkokExtreme - Bangkok4WD Tours - Hua HinSporting Events - Hua HinBus Tours - Hua HinNature and Wildlife - Hua HinWater Tours - Hua HinExtreme - Hua HinCategory