6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Land Transfer round trip
Sea Transfer by Speed Boat round trip
English tour guide
Insurance during the trip
Life jacket during the trip
All expenses are not mention in program
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up time
Pickup from Pattaya City Center only others destination out route will be charge 100-200 THB depending on destination.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Thailandlocaltour.com
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during PATTAYA: Join Tour CORAL ISLAND PATTAYA with Thai-Seafood Lunch?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during PATTAYA: Join Tour CORAL ISLAND PATTAYA with Thai-Seafood Lunch?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during PATTAYA: Join Tour CORAL ISLAND PATTAYA with Thai-Seafood Lunch?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during PATTAYA: Join Tour CORAL ISLAND PATTAYA with Thai-Seafood Lunch?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 124759P52
Explore Similar Things to Do
Port Transfers Bus ToursWater ToursJet BoatingHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportPattayaPort Transfers - Gulf of ThailandBus Tours - Gulf of ThailandWater Tours - Gulf of ThailandJet Boating - Gulf of ThailandHalf-day Tours - Gulf of ThailandPort Transfers - BangkokBus Tours - BangkokWater Tours - BangkokJet Boating - BangkokHalf-day Tours - BangkokPort Transfers - Hua HinBus Tours - Hua HinWater Tours - Hua HinJet Boating - Hua HinHalf-day Tours - Hua HinCategory