2 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Mini Siam Admission Tickets
Departure & Return
Departure PointMini Siam and Mini Europe, 387 Moo 6 Nong Prue Banglamung, Pattaya 20150 Thailand
10/26/2020 - 11/14/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||07:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
Ticket Redemption Point
Mini Siam, 387 Sukhumvit Rd, Muang Pattaya, Amphoe Bang Lamung, Chang Wat Chon Buri 20150, Thailand
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY I Asia Thailand
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Mini Siam Pattaya?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Mini Siam Pattaya?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Mini Siam Pattaya?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Mini Siam Pattaya?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 90546P271
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesPattayaAttractions & Museums - Gulf of ThailandMuseum Tickets & Passes - Gulf of ThailandAttractions & Museums - BangkokMuseum Tickets & Passes - BangkokAttractions & Museums - Hua HinMuseum Tickets & Passes - Hua HinCategory